A 50 Acre protected environment floriculture project, growing and exporting Cut Flowers (Roses) to European Market. The farm is located in KajiadoDistrict, approximately 52 km from Kenya’s capital city, Nairobi. It is at the heart of Kenya’s agricultural based province, where a combination of fertile soils, high altitude 1750 m and nearly perfect climate have conspired to provide the ideal environment for growing of cut flowers.
State of the art project facilities ensure that the cut flowers grown here confirm to international standard of quality.
1. Poly Green Houses: for year round microclimate creation;
2. Computerized Drip Irrigation System: to ensure optimal feeding of water and fertilizers;
3. Post Harvest Management: sophisticated precooling and cold storage facilities
Ensure quality, freshness and vase-life.
4. Packing and grading facility: an air conditioned facility with one of the
Strictest quality management programmes; sort, grades and pack only the best flowers to satisfy the buyers the world over.
5. Pest and Disease Control: an integrated pest and diseases control programmed is
Observed to control the pests and diseases effectively, by using biological origin
Pesticides, Effective Microorganism solutions (EM) and farmyard manure.
6. Reverse Osmosis Plant; for a capacity of 40 m3 per hour