Enjoys proximity to International school of Kenya.This gated community house includes: -Sunken lounge with fireplace -Separate dining area -Cloak room -American kitchen with pantry -Laundry area -Master bedroom with balcony -Well manicured 1/4 acre garden -24hr security -Perimeter wall with with electric fence -Rain Water Harvesting -Water Recycling -Solar Water Heaters -Solar Street Lighting -Borehole Water -Large underground reserve tank per unit (10,000 Litres) -Intercom connection between guard house and individual units -Standby Generator -Lap and Plunge Pool -Club House with BBQ Facilities -Cabro paved roads -Equipped Gym -Childrens Playground -DSTV Connectivity -Broadband Internet Rent: kSH280,000
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.