This is a prime 43 Acres in Murang'a County at Makuyu Area. The land is approximately 3 kilometers off the tarmac in a developed area fitted with water and electricity and a good network of roads managed by County government and KURRA. Makuyu is a rich agricultural area with a soil type and weather ideal for different crops. The land has Red Soil and touching a permanent river. The land is ideal for commercial farming with water ready for irrigation. Market for farm produce is readily available given its proximity to populous urban towns. Kenol Town 12kms, Thika 28Kms, Juja 35kms, Ruiru, 45km and Nairobi 68km with a cumulative population of over 5.5 million people. The land has ready Title deed. Selling @ 970,000 per acre
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.