We are looking for serious large-scale farmers to lease 43.7 fertile agricultural land in Rumuruti, Laikipia County. The land is located less than a kilometre from the Rumuruti-Nyahururu tarmac road. The area has a record of very high crop production levels.
Below are the key details:
• Length of Lease - 5 years Minimum, and 10 years Maximum
• Accessibility - The farm is less than a kilometre from the Rumuruti-Nyahururu tarmac road
• Soil Type - Loam soil
• Water Access - The farm has access to a seasonal river that provides lot of water during the rainy season, which can be dammed for the dry season. However, we will give you access to water from the far across the road, which has permanent river frontage.
• Cropping History - The land was used for ranching over two decades ago, and has not been farmed for many years. The soil nutrient content is very high.
• Crop Production Levels -The area has a record of very high crop production levels. A neighboring farmer has also had consistent bumper tomato harvests (see photos). In fact, there are several greenhouses in the area.
• Price – per acre per year. 5 years minimum lease and 10 years maximum lease.
We will be happy to answer any other questions you might have.