This alluring home is nestled within safe and high end neighbourhood of Nyari estate.An area popular with diplomats it enjoys proximity to the Village, the UN area,embassies and international schools like the ISK.Fitted with white goods which is a rare it features: -lounge area with fireplace opening up to the covered verandah -dining area -modern fully fitted kitchen -pantry -laundry room -cloak room -TV /family room -all bedrooms ensuite -common balcony upstairs -safe haven -staff quarters -mature garden -electric fence wiring -garage -ample parking Rent:380k negotiable
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.