This is a prime 3000 Acres in Vipingo Shariani Area and approximately 36 kilometers Northeast of the Mombasa port City. The prime property is touching the busy Mombasa- Malindi Highway in a fairly developed Area. Serviced with a good network of roads and water and electricity on site. Land is ideal for large scale commercial farming, industrial use, learning institution among others. Land has ready documents and selling at Ksh 2.4 million per acre.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.