-Spacious living room with a dinning space.
-Kitchen with enough cabinets and a pantry.
-Spacious master en-suite with wall to wall wardrobes, bathtub and shower cubicle.
-Wardrobes and balconies in all bedrooms.
-Self contained SQ.
-Piped water with borehole for back up.
-External water storage with pump.
-A gated community with 24hr company security and cctv surveillance.
-Play-field for kids equipped with swings.
-A equipped gym and a conference hall.
-A shopping complex within the estate with groceries, butchery, supermarket, saloon etc.
-Ample parking plus a visitors’ lot.
-Mombasa road 200m.
- Rent is inclusive of service charge.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.