This is a prime 2.9 acres in Nairobi: Westlands: Spring valley Estate. The land is gently sloping in a serene and friendly neighborhood. The land lies approximately 8 minutes’ drive to Nairobi CBD and is in close proximity to the high end Westlands neighborhood. The land is serviced with a good network of tarmacked roads, sewer-line, water and electricity. The land has ready documents and selling @ 155 million per acre.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.