18W Recessed Square Downlight

18W Recessed Square Downlight - Kenya
  • 18W Recessed Square Downlight - Kenya
Description :

guarantee,available in Cool White (±6000K) and Warm White (±2800K) a colour pure white frame of fitting white body 20,000 hours full LED Panel (no shadows) and 160-degree beam angle gives you a perfect even light spread. Ideal for both Home And Office Use.
Where nearly 90% of an incandescent bulbs energy is effectively lost as heat, LED technology reverses the ratio by committing 90% of a bulbs energy to light, with only the remaining 10% lost as heat

Our safety tips

  • Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
  • Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
  • Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
  • Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
  • If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
  • Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
  • Beware of offers too good to be true.

What do you have to sell?

Sell everything for free on Jumia Deals!

Post a Free Ad Now!
Processing data