ERP with source code
Our company name is ILICO SERVICES LTD. a Govt. of India registered public limited company and we are basically into ERP Software Development, We have started to develop our ERP since 2006, still now also we are upgrading depending of the business need. Our ERP software name is: vERP6.2
We will provide ERP software source code copyright. We offer ERP solution which has the 16 unique modules which can be customize as per your requirement. Our ERP has been developed using ASP.NET 4.5 (C#), WCF, xHTML, jquery, ajax, telerik and database is in Ms SQL Server 2008 R2 and above. It is a web browser based can work in Online, cloud and offline using local server
Our ERP has 16 Modules :
SALES & DISTRIBUTION
PURCHASE - E TENDERING
FINANCE - ACCOUNTS (TAX)
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM)
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)
MANUFACTURING - PRODUCTION - QC
POINT OF SALE (POS)
HR & PAYROLL
MATERIAL MANAGEMENT - INVENTORY - WAREHOUSE
MARKETING - EMAILER
DATA ADMINISTRATION (GLOBAL SETTINGS)
We have more than 2600+ Clients based around India, USA, UK, CANADA, AUS and UAE who are using our ERP Service. We have some of the valuable clients like INDIAN ARMY-(INDIA), STEEL AUTHORITY INDIA LTD. -(INDIA), HEALTH MINISTRY GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL-(INDIA), ISRAEL POLICE -(ISREAL), DIGITAL FORENSIC - (USA), OZBIZZLE (AUS), SOLEAGENTS(UAE), 3QOR (DOHA), WHEREYOUEAT (USA), SN LAW COLLEGE and many more
We have source code of some web portal like which is been used by some of our clients and it is live around 5-6 year. If You want it can be sold separately
Matrimonial / Wedding Portal
Property Portal (Buy / Sent / Rent)
Real Estate Broker Management
E – Commerce / Shopping Cart Starting
Auction / Bidding
ERP with source code
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.