The new MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air each have a Mini DisplayPort that allows you to connect an external display or projector using this adapter. You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
• Use the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter to connect an advanced digital monitor and LCD TV, such as 46- or 52-inch LCDTV, that includes a HDMI connector. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure youre choosing the right adapter.
100% and High Quality Converter.
Portable, and easy to carry.
• Connect Mac, MacBooks, PC laptops to monitors,HD-TVs, and projectors.
Compatible with Mac computers, MacBooks equipped with Mini DisplayPort.
Compliant with Mini DisplayPort 1.1a, HDMI 1.3b.
• Support resolutions up to 1080p (FullHD) and 1920 x 1200, no compromise in video quality.
• Support DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM).
• Color: White (consistent with your Apple computers).
• Product Net Weight: 62 g
• Package Weight: 75 g
• Line length: 1.8M/6FT
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.