This is a prime 1000 Acres Kajiado Mile 46 approximately 100 kilometers south of Nairobi city. The land is ideal for various commercial activities like farming, learning institution, speculation, ranching among others. The land has scenic sites that comprise of sections ideal for holiday homes, hiking, biking among others. The land has a ready title deed and selling @ 370,000 per acre.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.