This is a prime 100 acres in Nakuru town and near the Lake Nakuru National Park. The land is approximately 5 minutes’ drive from Nakuru town CBD and is surrounded by world class hotels and lounges, key among them being the Sopa Lodge. Nakuru is a leading tourist destination in the southern side of the country with notable tourist attractions like the pink flamingoes (visible from the land), Menengai Crater, Nakuru National Park, Hyrax Hills among others. The property is ideal for commercial activities like Holiday homes development, field track, hotel development, subdivision among others. Ready Title deed and selling @ 2.7 million per acre.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.