Newly built executive four bedrooms Maisonette in Mombasa, old Nyali.
Located in a gated community of 7 houses, each sitting on an 1/8 acre.
All rooms are en suite 4630 sq with a personal "L" shape plunge in a pool(4.5-4.3 m)
The project is 98% done and will be completed by 30.03.2019
Prices will slightly go up once the project is compete
√Individual swimming pool waterfall
√Enclosed 2 car garage
√Master bedroom lounge
√Master bedroom walk in closet
√Master bedroom study
√Solar water heater
√Backup generator that work all equipment in the house
√Garden and children play area
√Perimeter wall with electric fence
√Fitted alarm system with sensors on walls and windows
√Video calling+viewing systems in all houses
√Internet+ dstv cabling
√Powered and well-lit driveways
√Population density low
√Schools around area include; Nyali primary school and light academy.
Shopping center and amenities;
√Nyali casinomax casino,wild water, Nyali golf club,mamba crocodile farm.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.